On the Exam Day
Thanks for your Booking.
Please check your emails over the next 24hrs for confirmations.
• Arrive at the test venue at least 20 minutes prior to your test time
• Bring your “Booking Confirmation Slip” which has been emailed to you
• Bring your photo identification document (same as submitted during the test booking)
• Bring an address proof document (within the last 6 months)
• Must not bring more than 1 person with you at the test venue
• Report to English Test UK staff member the moment you reach the venue
• Switch off your mobile phones during the test
• Must not take any paper / notes / bags inside the test room
Results slip on the same day
Some of the awarding bodies provide you with a result slip just after the test. This is not a certificate but a confirmation of your result. If you pass your exam you will receive your certificate according to the guidelines of the awarding body. In most cases certificates will be ready to collect or post within 4 weeks of your exam unless you have opted for the fast track option which is available with some awarding bodies.