**Please read the terms below before booking**
- Fill out all the required fields to book your exam
- Please book your exam at least 3 days in advance
- Exams times are not guaranteed
Morning exam times would be between 9:00am-12:15pm Afternoon exam times would be between 1:15pm-4:30pm. There will be a specific time allocated for you between these time periods for you to attend the exam.
Once you have booked your exam you will receive an email to confirm all your submitted details are correct. Following this we will send you your exact test time.
You will not be sent your test time if we have not received a confirmation from yourself.
Please make sure the details that you enter below match your original ID (please make sure the ID is valid and has not expired).
You must bring the same ID to the exam center if the details do not match you will not be able to take the exam, and you will not receive a refund.
If you cancel your exam:
- More than 3 office days before the exam date, we will refund 50% of the fee.
- Within 3 office days of the exam taking place, you will not be refunded.
- If you cancel and re-schedule your exam on the same day, you will not get a refund, but will instead get a reduced exam fee of:
- £30 if you cancel and re-schedule more than 3 office days before the exam date
- £60 if you cancel and re-schedule within 3 office days of the exam date